6900-6940 S. Ashland Ave. | Chicago
Multi-tenant retail center built in 2007 located at the southwest corner of Ashland Avenue and 69th Street in Chicago. The 36,864 square foot center is shadow anchored by Food-4-Less grocery store the South and Food-4-Less gas station to the East – the Food-4-Less stores are not included in this sale offering but do play a role in the unique 7.6 acre PD. The Englewood Plaza retail center is currently 71% leased by a strong mix of national retailers including Chase Bank, Rent- A-Center, Foot Locker, Liberty Tax, and Subway, among others. Located at the corner of a signalized intersection, the center maintains visibility to approximately 22,000 VPD. The offering includes a Bank of America ground lease with term through 6/30/2026. Excellent opportunity to purchase a well-located shadow anchored center that is cash flowing, while maintaining the ability to add value through lease-up and increasing the occupancy rate.
|Building Size:||36,864 SF|
|Total Lot Size:||2.63 AC|
|Zone:||PD: Commercial District|
- In-place net operating income (NOI) of $446,191 with the ability to add value by increasing the overall occupancy rate.
- Currently 71% leased by a strong mix of national retailers including Chase Bank, Bank of America, Rent-A-Center, Foot Locker, Liberty Tax, and Subway, among others.
- Shadow anchored by Food-4-Less grocery store to the south and Food-4-Less gas station to the East.
- Lease extensions recently executed by Chase, Foot Locker, Seashell Fish & Chicken, Subway, Gangnam Wireless, JJ Nails and China City.
- Monument signage near the signalized intersection provides for visibility and exposures to approximately 22,000 VPD.
- 100 surface parking spaces on-site.
- Well located within walking distance to Green Line “L” stop